- Aluminum heat exchanger with excellent thermal stability for coffee extraction
- GHA technology treated machine components to protect the machine from all contamination
- Power absorption of only 450W with working thermostat of 98 °C
- Inlet/outlet 3-way solenoid valve
- Water tank capacity of 2 liters
- Vertical group closure to give at the machine more steadiness on closure
- Patented Compensator, located in the lower part of the group which allows an effortless closure at constant pressure over time
- No group adjustment, the compensator adapts itself each time it is used so the gasket is preserved under constant use giving greater reliability.
- Uniform coffee extraction due to the stabilization of the working pressure
- Easy access to group for maintenance through the top cover
The Tube GHA is the only machine that safeguards the health of the consumer while allowing all of the typical aromas of the coffee to be enjoyed.
The GHA treatment gives the surfaces of the components special biotechnological properties that protect the machine from all contamination without producing any harmful effects on the water and coffee quality.
Properties of GHA technology
- High antibacterial and mold-inhibiting capabilities
- Inhibits the formation of limescale
- Corrosion resistant (1000 times superior to aluminum)
- Strong antistatic properties
- Resistant to abrasive wear
- High thermal conductivity